State Operations Manager – QLD
We are now accepting applications for a State Operations Manager to join our team in Queensland and oversee our team of Nurse Practitioners and the management of our customer requirements.
About the Company
HNS is a modern and growing medical services company with business operations across Australia supporting nurse practitioners and collaborating GPs.
Operating in residential aged care, home care, primary care and community settings, HNS has national coverage, offering continuity, timeliness of access and high levels of care to our customers.
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing and supporting our team of Nurse Practitioners with all day-to-day operational requirements.
You will ensure that each customer site is managed to model, our team of Nurse Practitioners delivers against key metrics and delivers exceptional service. A key priority is to build strong relationships with our customers and staff.
You will be up to date on Aged Care industry legislation, accreditation, compliance processes, risk management and service delivery, and the application of those requirements as well as ensure documented policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Supporting and managing a team of Nurse Practitioners.
- Managing Day to day schedules
- Managing customer relationships focused on retention.
- Business development activities promoting HNS services.
- Regular Audits
- Implementation of new sites
- Support and on-site induction of new Nurse Practitioners
- Assist in maintaining robust Clinical Protocols and Guidelines for the business by providing regular feedback.
Key Skills and Experience
- Proven leadership and management experience
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and time management skills
- Commitment to exceptional customer service and patient care
- Experienced in people management, training & development and operations management
- Ability to identify areas for improvement and drive change
- Minimum of 3 years of management experience
- Previous Management experience in a healthcare environment
- Current Police Clearance and Statutory Declaration
- Current Drivers Licence and own vehicle
- Clinical or Nursing qualifications are preferred but not essential.
We are offering an attractive salary package based on your skills and experience, plus superannuation and other additional benefits.
If this sounds like a great opportunity for your next career move, submit your application by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.
"*" indicates required fields