QLD Gympie – Nurse Practitioner Aged Care
About the Company
Home Nurse Services (HNS) has grown to become Australia’s largest private employer of Nurse Practitioners. Our purpose is to provide enhanced, collaborative clinical care.
Operating in Residential Aged Care, Home Care and Primary Care, our mission is to improve clinical outcomes by utilising the expert skills of Nurse Practitioners.
We have a casual position available, with consistent work 1 day per week in Gympie. You will have strong clinical and patient management skills, and be able to work independently while being part of a wider collaborative medical team.
We are looking for highly skilled Nurse Practitioners, you will be passionate about delivering high-quality clinical care and support to achieve the best patient outcomes.
- Mentoring and up-skilling of RN’s
- Working with the Facility clinical to improve the quality of care
- Conduct diagnostic investigations, including ordering and interpretation of diagnostic results
- Write treatment notes and other clinical documentation in the relevant practice management
- Prescribing relevant medication, as needed
Key Selection Criteria
- APHRA registration (and endorsed as a Nurse Practitioner)
- Completed a Masters in Nursing
- Be eligible to gain a Medicare provider number
- Prescriber number (or be eligible to gain one through Medicare)
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Excellent presentation and professional manner
- Current Australian Driver’s license
- Australian citizen, permanent resident or hold an appropriate work visa.
We offer an attractive package, plus superannuation and other additional benefits.
Submit your resume by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.
Or for more information and a confidential discussion please email firstname.lastname@example.org
"*" indicates required fields